Are you concerned about the myths and misinformation being spread about health care reform?
Do you want to learn how to make the case for health care for all?
If so, join us on SEPTEMBER 10 to learn how to bust the myths and learn what's REALLY at stake in health reform!
Speakers include expert "myth-busters":
· Drs. Manel Silva and Oni Blackstock from the National Physicians Alliance
· Elisabeth Benjamin from the Community Service Society
· Tim Foley from NYC for Change
· Lois Uttley and Eesha Pandit from Raising Women’s Voices
· Traci Perry from Planned Parenthood of NYC
Where: Judson Memorial Church, 55 Washington Square South, NYC
When: Thursday, September 10th, 6:30 - 8:30pm (doors open at 6pm)
Why: Because it’s time to take back the debate.