WHO IS ORGANIZING THE FAIR?
Choices in Childbirth, The Grassroots Advocates Committee of the Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS), and Friends of the Birth Center
WHEN IS IT?
Saturday, July 21, 2007 from 11AM to 7PM
WHERE IS IT?
Union Square South, 14th Street between University Place and Broadway
WHAT WILL TAKE PLACE?
• The release of the 2nd edition of The New York Guide to a Healthy Birth
• The launching of the New York City pilot of The Birth Survey
• Announcement of the plans for Manhattan’s new freestanding Birth Center
• The distribution of information regarding women’s rights and options in
• Raising awareness of issues and trends in maternity care
• A red tent where women can relax, share their birth stories, and
participate in prenatal yoga
• A community art project which will enable participants to contribute to
a birth-themed installation piece
• A craft tent for kids
• … and more!
Don't miss out on your chance to participate in this groundbreaking event!
You can also help us to make it a success by sharing the details with your mailing list. Information can be easily accessed by clicking on this